Alfacash Store is available to buy and sell cryptocurrencies against euros in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Now, its users can also enjoy the trading of Dogecoin (DOGE), the popular crypto-meme. They can find here a fast, secure, and regulated way to exchange this cryptocurrency with different payment methods.
Dogecoin (DOGE) was officially launched back on December 6, 2013, by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus. This January, after the incident with WallStreetBets and Gamestop, it became more popular than ever. Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has shown a strong predilection for this currency as well. More and more merchants worldwide are accepting Dogecoin, and Alfacash Store couldn’t be left behind.
What can you do with Dogecoin & Alfacash Store?
- Use the coins to make faster and cheaper transactions
- Send and receive remittances: Dogecoin is a global currency and you can find over 5,500 ATMs for it worldwide [CoinATMRadar]
- Hold to make future profits. DOGE is the fifth cryptocurrency by market capitalization and its price has increased by over 14,500% year-to-date. It’s crossed for several All-Time-Highs (ATH) this year
- Pay for goods and services worldwide in at least 1,400 venues, including Newegg, Giftoff, SugarTrends, and even the Dallas Mavericks
- Tip your favorite content creators and receive giveaways with several tipbots and groups on social media
- Buy and sell whenever you want to on Alfacash Store!
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They also include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), and XRP
Cheers from the Alfacash team!