Alfacash is adding more coins and more payment options this year. Our users can already buy and sell over 30 cryptocurrencies with low fees and several payment methods. Now, this non-custodial platform partnered with MoonPay, a global bridge between fiat and cryptos. With this new integration, more coins, more countries, and more payment methods are available on Alfacash.
MoonPay was founded in 2019 to “enable people from all over the world to participate in the biggest digital revolution since the Internet”. Thanks to this payment service, Alfacash users will enjoy the trading of over 80 cryptocurrencies against 30 fiat currencies in 160 countries. They can also pay now with the best rates on credit cards (Visa/Mastercard), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and SEPA transfers.
How does it work?
- Select “Buy with card” on the Alfacash website
- Choose the amount to pay, the A digital currency running on a blockchain and built with cryptography. Contrary to central-bank issued currency, cryptocurrency issuance rules are... More to buy, your country of residence, and your payment method
- The best offer for you will appear first. This feature shows you the most beneficial exchange rate stated by one of the Alfacash partners (Coinify, Mercuryo, Simplex, Itez, and now MoonPay) at the moment of your request
- If MoonPay is your best or most convenient offer, then click on “Buy (cryptocurrency) now”
- Provide a cryptocurrency An address is a blockchain equivalent to a bank account number in the traditional financial system, or an email address.... under your full control. If you don’t have one yet, we’ve prepared a useful guide for you!
- Type a valid e-mail under your control to create your account on MoonPay. Then, proceed to write the verification code and accept the terms
- Next, the system will ask you to enter your basic personal details (i.e. name, date of birth, country, address, and payment method)
- In case you chose a credit/debit card, you’ll also need to share your card data to finish the A cryptocurrency transaction is an entry on the blockchain ledger, noting sender, receiver and number of coins transacted. More. In other payment methods, like SEPA transfers, another data is required (such as IBAN)
- That’s it. Check your cryptocurrency A crypto wallet is a user-friendly software or hardware used to manage private keys. There are software wallets for desktop... More to discover your new coins!
Advantages of buying cryptos with credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods, like bank transfers, can be delayed for several factors, this one is immediate
- Without security risks. The credit card is under your control, and also your cryptocurrency address
- You can pay later with your earnings! It’s a credit card, after all
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They include Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. It was created in 2009, by an anonymous founder or group of founders... (An abbreviation for Bitcoin.), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA), and XRP
Cheers from the Alfacash team!